Tuesday, July 23, 2013

WE ARE WORKING WITH WONDERFUL PEOPLE

I am happy to hear that work is going so good for you right now :) It sounds like you are going to have a busy week ahead of you but busy weeks are nice :) So I am now covering the areas of Weltevreden Park and Florida so that means six hours of church on Sunday! Florida is an awesome ward and there is a lot of work to be done so we stay busy over there. As for Weltevreden Park, it is in the top two hardest areas within our mission so there is a lot to do to keep it going. It does have the coolest ward by far though. Our Bishop in that ward is awesome, we play rugby every Saturday morning and we have a member, Brother Maritzs, who lets come over his place every other morning at six to use his gym so I am enjoying lifting again :) We are working with a lot of wonderful people but my favorite has to be a young family we are seeing. Their names are Latson and Trizza and they are doing great! They came to church yesterday and brought their little two year old son with them. Latson should be getting baptized on the 28th of this month and Trizza should be getting baptized early next month. She just needs to come to church a little longer. My new companion is Elder Tuttle from South Jordan, Utah. He is a blast and we get along great! He is from my MTC group so we both have two transfers left and are pumped we get to work with each other :) Other than that life is great and the work continues to press forward.

 I am very happy to hear that they are starting to push missionary work more and more with the members. It really is a combined effort and I look forward to doing more missionary work when I get home :) I got a package with a tie and awesome cd and oil container but I don't know who it was from. MOM you are the BEST!!!!!!!! When it comes to being a mother and a real estate agent you take the cake :) I hope you know that I love you and am so very proud to be your son. LOVE YOU!!!!!
--

No comments:

Post a Comment