Tuesday, July 23, 2013

HE ORCHESTRATES OUR LIVES

-- We had a great week! Things went perfectly and everything just seems
to keep falling into place. We had 10 people at church this week
between the two wards; 2 in one ward and 8 in the other. The work just
keeps progressing and the time just seems to keep flying by. I am
continually amazed at how personally the Lord works with each one of
us. The way He orchestrates our lives and just allows us to put the
pieces together amazes me. When we put our trust in Him and his
servants and follow his counsels everything will work out like he
needs it too.
I love the tie and music that you sent. I am doing great and the
members here know what diabetes is so they help and remind me of a lot
of things haha. I love and miss you very much and hope you have a
great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment