Monday, April 29, 2013

I'M LEARNING AND GROWING MORE EVERY DAY

I loved the pictures!!! It was great to see everyone doing so well and
so happy. I stressed myself out the past couple of days. For some
reason the thought entered into my mind that what if you got into a
car accident but I was very happy to open my in box :) I am glad
everyone got along so well and that the wedding went so well.

Things were okay this week. The area I am in is very hard! We tract
for hours everyday and meet with very little success but I have a good
feeling about this week :)  But yeah things are very good right now :) Some
music is playing in the internet cafe and it is making me a little
trunky haha Some good songs have come out :)

I am forwarding some pictures from our last zone meeting. Nothing
special just some of the elders in our zone. There are four more but
they live to far away to come for the meeting so we go to them :)

But that's really all that's happening here. The weather is getting very
cold because of winter but that's nice :) I hope you have a great week!
I am doing good and have no complaints.  I am learning and growing
more and more everyday :) We got to watch conference or at least most
of it at our flat. We are not watching it in church until this week but we take
time to watch it at our flat because we have the DVDs for the branches in our zone :)
We have watched the Saturday Session and the priesthood session :) I love
conference! Love you MOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment