Monday, January 28, 2013

WE HAD TWO BAPTISMS

Things went a lot better this week. Like I said we had two baptisms that went great besides the fact that the font over flowed and got the carpet all wet but that just makes for a good journal entry :) I am learning a lot about myself right now. There are a lot of things that I need to overcome if I ever hope to become what I want to become. It has just been a week of the the Lord showing me my weaknesses and things that I need to improve on so that is what I am working on right now. You said something truly prophetic about how life can get to be repetitious. I was thinking about it the other day and in all reality that is how life is and that is how enduring to the end is. As we learn and apply the gospel in our lives it is not an every changing way of life but a steady way of life that involves improvement and progression but not in huge steps but in steady baby steps, line upon line, precept upon precept.  Its a change that occurs during a lifetime and not all at once. Now, we need to be actively fighting for that change and continually be watchful and prayerful so that the Lord can help us in those things we may struggle in or the weaknesses we may have and its not just spiritual things. It is in every aspect of our lives that we need to call upon the Lord to help us improve and progress whether it be in school, work, sports, relationships, and our own character. If we are not moving forward then we are going no where and if we are going no where than we are going backwards because everyone around us is striving to move forward leaving us further and further behind. This principle is just as true in the spiritual world as it is in the physical world and we all need to be striving for perfection, even with the knowledge we won't achieve it in this life, in all aspects of our lives. It has been a week of much learning for me and I know I have a lot of areas I need to start giving equal attention and finding the perfect balance, if there is such a thing :)
 
Thank you for all your love and support and please know that I am well and working on being better :) I hope this email finds you well. I love and miss you very much and hope that you have a great week :) Here is a huge hug (((((((((((((((HUG))))))))))))))))))

No comments:

Post a Comment