Monday, April 9, 2012

Played with Baby Tigers

I am glad things are going good back home and that you got to have such a good time with
everyone. I will admit that I have been a little homesick lately but
that comes with the field of missionary work I guess. Things are going
good here. We just had some members take us to a wildlife preserve
today and we saw so many cool things and I even got to play with baby
tigers this time. I will be sending pictures in the near future. I
also sent a bunch of letters out to you guys so they should be there
either this week or beginning of next week.
This is also most likely my last week with my companion and he will be getting transferred.
I have really enjoyed being here in Randburg and hope I get to stay here in for another six
months. I love and miss everyone.
Love you MOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment