Monday, January 30, 2012

I Am Looking Forward to this Challenge

I'm glad to hear that you where able to get away for awhile and relax. I am also glad to hear that Caity made it into BYUI. I am very excited for her and look forward to going to school with my little sis in a couple of years. I withdrew some money from my account because I needed stamps to send letters and I spent the last $10 of my Christmas money getting pizza. My numbers have been good and the flat I'm staying in has a weights set so that helps as well.

Things are really different in my new area. My new companion is Elder Larson from Washington and he's a good guy. The City of Randburg is filthy rich. It is not uncommon for me to see at least five Porsche's a day and a Ferrari every other day. The work is very slow though. Where there is money there is pride and so we are doing our best to bring the area back to life. There haven't been too many obedient elders who have been in this area and so president is thinking of closing it down. So we got our work cut out for us. I am looking forward to this challenge in the mission so it should be fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment