Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Things here are going GREAT!!! We are working very hard here and things are starting to progress a lot more.  I continue to lose weight no matter how much I eat though haha I guess that's what happens when your in a biking area. This last week was awesome! We had a zone conference and President Omer and his wife were there along with Elder Cook of the seventy and his wife. There were only 18 missionaries there so it was an open discussion for everyone. So I did my best to participate in the discussion. :) I am very grateful to have had that experience and that said to me by a general authority.

Thank you for getting everything ordered. It would be a good idea to get it sent as soon as possible. I have enough supplies to last me a month and a half so its not urgent but it would be nice to know how long it takes to get here. Other than that I'm trying to find a way to send pictures but without the usb cord I'm gonna have to buy something else to use so I'm trying my best. 
I love the area I'm serving in and the people are great! The members are very good at feeding us so that's not a problem. My companion is the best!!! Elder Chaka is the best Father (trainer) I could have asked for. We get along great and love to have fun and work
.
We even have the same love for Lion King so he has the sound track that we listen to on p-days. I'm happy to hear your going to California for thanksgiving. That should be fun.. I love and miss you very much and hope you all are happy and having fun. I have learned so much already in the short time on mission and its been a true blessing to my life. Obedience is the Price, Faith is the Power, Love is the motive, Spirit is the Key, Christ is the reason. That's our moto here on mission. Love you MOM OXOXooOO
-- 

No comments:

Post a Comment