Saturday, October 29, 2011

AMAZED I'M IN AFRICA

 Things are going great here! We are all very excited to get out and ready to be in the field. I couldn't imagine staying any longer. Its Saturday morning right now and my district gets to go out with the Johannesburg missionaries so that should be fun. I go to my first transfers meeting on Tuesday and then I'll get my trainer. I can't believe how much I've learned in these three short weeks, but I am very grateful for the time I've had here. Cameron's advice helps me almost everyday.  Tell everyone I love and miss them and tell Jordyn not to miss me to much, I'll be back in 23 months ha ha I love you mom and hope things are going great for you guys. I love this gospel and am still amazed that I'm in Africa. LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment