Monday, March 11, 2013

I AM NOW BACK POLOWANE


I am now back in Polokwane which is a city (kind of) in the province of Limpopo. I am in the flat where I started my mission :) The zone I am in charge of now is HUGE! The closest area is 30 minutes away and the furthest area is four hours away so we do a lot of traveling. Things are good though :) I am glad Sister Hatch called you and the ribs were so good!!! That was the first time I had ribs on my mission. I hope you got the pictures I sent. The elephants were awesome!!! And that is the wettest kiss I have ever had haha. I am glad to hear things are going good at home still.   My zone is huge, my new companion is Elder Holman and he is awesome. Things are looking good for missionary work in the new area I am in and I am excited for what the future holds. I have fifteen minutes left and you are the first person I have emailed (as it should be) But it takes forever to load pictures. I love you and hope you have a great week :)

 I am serving really far north right now, its the farthest zone from the mission office so its nice to be trusted enough to be sent up here. I hope everyone is getting along back home. Know that I love and miss you all very much but I am loving where I am at and learning so many great and marvelous things.  Love you and I am out of time. Have a great week!!!!!!!!!!!



Love,

Caleb

P.S. I am happy and healthy Love you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
-- 

No comments:

Post a Comment